I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
elephant whale cheetah crows eagle salmon bears skunks porcupines polarbears penguins kangaroos peacocks camouflage
1. With these fancy birds, the males are FAR more cocky and conceited than the females.
4. These black and white waddlers only live at the South Pole.
7. Because of this bird's all-white head, it is called "bald."
8. These animals are black, white and stink all over.
10. These bears have white fur, but have black skin, and live only at the North Pole.
11. this is the largest mammal
12. These fish swim upstream once a year.
13. this is the fastest land animal
2. These jumpers live in Australia and keep their baby joeys in their belly pouches.
3. Zebras, cheetahs, tigers and chameleons have one thing in common: they use the same kind of natural disguise in the wild. What is it called?
4. Don't touch! These animals look and feel like pincushions.
5. This is the largest land animal.
6. These large animals come in white, black, brown, and grizzly. What are they?
9. These birds are all black and surprisingly smart.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live