I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Spring is Here!
bee ladybug grass puddle plants roots stem windy boots buds seasons flowers
2. These grow from seeds.
4. This red insect with black dots is a gardener's friend.
6. Before they grow into leaves, in springtime, you often see ____ on the trees and plants.
8. This is the part of the plant you don't see.
11. Tulips, daffodils and crocuses are spring _________
1. This is the best kind of spring day to fly a kite.
3. Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn are the four _________.
5. These are wet, and are hard to resist jumping into.
6. During a spring rainstorm, you might wear these on your feet.
7. This is green and grows in your yard.
9. This is the part of the plant that holds up the flower
10. This yellow and black insect can STING!
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live